Product SKU: GFR 7622BK
- 6-Point FIA Rated harness
- 3” lap adjustment with Anti-Slip Springs
- Restraint device ready shoulder belts featuring 3″ to 2″ webbing.
- Midnight Black Hardware
- Speed Pull Tabs for quick tension release
- Quarter Turn camlock buckle for easy engagement and quick release
- Comes standard with Snap Hook & Eye Bolt hardware
- E-Z aluminum shoulder adjusters
- Shoulder Belts 12″-70″ from center buckle to mounting point.
- Lap Belt (1 Side): 11″-29″ from center buckle to mounting point.
- Sub Straps: 5″-30″ from center buckle to mounting point.
What Type of Belt Adjustment is Ideal?
The basic types are pull-up, pull-down, and ratcheting. When a belt is a pull-up design, it means that the lap belts tighten by pulling the belt's "tail" upward toward the latch. These belts are easier for the driver to tighten himself.
In comparison, a pull-down design means the belt tightens by pulling the belt's "tail" downward away from the latch. These are easier to have someone outside the vehicle tighten for the driver.
Lastly, ratcheting seat belts have a mechanism on the left side lap belt that, once latched together, the ratchet can be tightened a lot tighter than simply pulling on the "tail".