Product SKU: GFR 7621BK
G-FORCE Racing Gear is proud to introduce this new, FIA 8853-2016 rated, premium harness belt system to be added to the Pro Series lineup. This set is a dual-sub, 6 mounting point system with pull-up OR pull-down lap adjustment. The shoulders are made with 3 inch standard webbing & attach to the lightweight E-Z aluminum adjusters. All adjusters feature Speed Pull Tabs for easy tension release. This set comes with Midnight Black, clip-in hardware. The lap belt mounts are sewn in as tested, the shoulder and sub points are laced in and can be removed for wrap around application. Lap adjusters are made with Anti-Slip Springs for added security
- 6-Point FIA Rated harness
- 3” Pull-Up lap adjustment with Anti-Slip Springs
- Midnight Black Hardware
- Speed Pull Tabs for quick tension release
- Quarter Turn camlock buckle for easy engagement and quick release
- Comes standard with Snap Hook & Eye Bolt hardware
- E-Z aluminum shoulder adjusters
Adjustable Length Range:
- Shoulder Belts 12″-70″ from center buckle to mounting point.
- Lap Belt (1 Side): 11″-29″ from center buckle to mounting point.
- Sub Straps: 5″-30″ from center buckle to mounting point.
What Type of Belt Adjustment is Ideal?
The basic types are pull-up, pull-down, and ratcheting. When a belt is a pull-up design, it means that the lap belts tighten by pulling the belt's "tail" upward toward the latch. These belts are easier for the driver to tighten himself.
In comparison, a pull-down design means the belt tightens by pulling the belt's "tail" downward away from the latch. These are easier to have someone outside the vehicle tighten for the driver.
Lastly, ratcheting seat belts have a mechanism on the left side lap belt that, once latched together, the ratchet can be tightened a lot tighter than simply pulling on the "tail".