Product SKU: GFR GFR13006SMLBK
G-FORCE Racing Gear continues to raise the bar on even our own lofty standards with the newly redesigned REVO CARBON Full Face helmet. With all the premium features of the REVO helmet while weighing up to half a pound less the REVO CARBON is built to help you achieve greatness on the track. Constructed and engineered specifically for the SNELL SA2020 specs, this reinforced Carbon Composite Shell is coated with a deep gloss clear for a brilliant shine. Across the chinbar and crown of the helmet, you will see the polished aluminum grill guards of the Siphon12 Ventilation Network, a system of 6 intake ports, 2 forehead ports and 4 rearward exhaust ports designed to move heated air out of the helmet. The bottom of the REVO CARBON Helmet is more contoured to today’s helmet restraint devices and is lined with a rubber gasket made for easy use and cleaning.
The REVO CARBON comes standard with reinforced mounting points for helmet restraint devices that are built into the SRC Shell of the helmet. All models also come with an optically corrected clear view shield. In addition, G-FORCE Racing Gear also carries a full line of tinted shields for the REVO CARBON that can be easily changed on the spot with dual aircraft aluminum, hex-head shield bolts.
The interior of the G-FORCE Racing Gear REVO CARBON helmet is built around the upgraded hypoallergenic, padded flame-retardant comfort liner with TrackPAT vision enhancing print. The result is a helmet that sits low and comfortable as well as helping to break up the solid color in your peripheral vision which can be distracting. The cheek pads are also both removable and replaceable.
For function, the multiple density impact liner is made to react to differing impact situations by compressing laterally utilizing tuned zones of multiple densities, allowing the load to spread and dissipating the force. The chin strap in the REVO CARBON helmet is bolted to the shell with stainless hex-head bolts and is made from durable, flame retardant para-aramid webbing.
- Upgraded Lightweight Carbon/Composite blend shell
- Total Weight just over 3.2lbs
- Certification: SA2020
- Upgraded comfort liner with TrackPAT vision enhancing print and removable, replaceable and adjustable cheek pads
- Multi-Density EPS liner engineered for maximum performance
- 3mm thick molded Polycarbonate Shield
- Precisely molded synthetic rubber shield seal keeps dirt and debris from being a distraction
- High quality materials allow the chin strap to be thinner for a more comfortable and secure fit
- Newly designed M6 threaded Head and Neck Restraint anchor
- Sizes: XSM – XXL (53-64cm)
- Colors: Black/Carbon Fiber Pattern