Product SKU: HAL HT-150951
If you’re looking for a quick and easy plug-in solution to go with your Elite ECU then Plug’n’Play Adaptors are your best option. Plug’n’Play Adaptor Harnesses allow you to use Haltech’s universal Elite ECUs by connecting them directly to the factory harness in your car via a Plug’n’Play adaptor. This is an ideal solution for builders and tuners who
want a quick and easy install without the need to rewire.
The Plug’n’Play Adaptor Harness comes complete with an adaptor box which has factory ECU connector on one side and the Haltech mating connectors on the other. The Adaptor Harness connects the Adaptor Box to an Elite ECU on one side and your car’s factory ECU harness on the other.
Once the Haltech ECU is connected, launch the Nexus Software Programmer (NSP) and load your base map from the Haltech base map library. The base map will be sufficient to get your car going and give you a great starting point for further tuning.
This simple Haltech Plug'n'Play allows you to be up and running in just a few hours. The quick start guide will walk you through installation of the Haltech Plug'n'Play adaptor into your vehicle. The full ECU manual and software are located on the CD or USB key provided with the ECU for you to refer to while completing your installation and configuration.
- Ideal for advanced performance applications
- Make/model specific
- Easy to install
- Plugs into the factory harness via a unique Plug’n’Play adaptor harness
- Does not require re-wiring
- Supports most OEM functions
- Nexus Software Programmer (NSP) real time calibration software
- Compatible with two connector Elite ECUs
- Compatible with Haltech Flex Fuel sensors
- Compatible with Haltech dashes
- Compatible with Haltech PDMs
- Compatible with Haltech CAN Keypads
IMPORTANT: Designed for the SR20 engines. This Plug'n'Play adapter will work with the 76 pin, blue header plug on factory ECU
- 1989-1997 Nissan 180SX / Silvia S13
- 1994-1995 Nissan 200SX / Silvia S14 Zenki
Note: Plug 'n' Play replacement of the factory ECU. For manual transmission only.
- Elite 1500 ECU with DBW and Race Functions
- Injection molded plastic plug 'n' play adaptor harness
- M14 x 1.5 air temp sensor with matching plug and pins
- Auxiliary I/O 16 Pin TYCO plug and pins
- USB programming cable and USB software key
Featuring a robust, environmentally sealed, water-resistant IP67-rated case, drive-by-wire throttle control, intake and exhaust cam control, short-term and long-term map learning, knock control, and much more, the Elite 1500 ECU provides engine calibrators with the tools they need to get the job done right. The Elite 1500 ECU is now paired with the new Nexus Software Programmer (NSP) that brings levels of functionality and user-friendliness never seen before in an engine control package. Together they offer true cutting-edge technology to tuners and performance enthusiasts worldwide.
- Supports 1 to 12 cylinder engines
- 2 rotor engines
- Normally aspirated or forced induction
- Load sensing by Throttle Position (TPS), Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) or Mass Air Flow (MAF)
- Staged, sequential, semi sequential, batch or multipoint injection patterns
- Distributor ignition systems, multi-coil systems, expand CDI range or Haltech Multiplex CDI systems
- Connect to a wide range of display dashes and expansion devices via CAN.
- 4 x fuel injection outputs
- 4 x ignition outputs
- 12 x digital outputs
- 10 x analogue voltage inputs
- 4 x synchronised pulsed inputs
- 3 x dedicated inputs (knock, ignition switch & onboard MAP Sensor)
- 2 x dedicated engine position inputs with extensive trigger type support
- Up to 45 channels of Input & Output (I/O) expansion (via CAN)
- USB laptop communication (Windows)
- ESP Calibration Software - intuitive and easy to use
Haltech's Plug'n'Play harness when installed in conjunction with a Haltech Elite ECU opens the door to virtually limitless performance modification and tuning of your vehicle.
The Elite ECU fully programmable systems allow you to extract all the performance from your engine by delivering precisely the required amount of fuel and ignition timing that your engine requires for maximum output under all operating conditions.
- Drive by Wire Throttle Control (DBW).
- Low Impedance Injector control with programmable injector peak and hold currents and programmable peak time.
- Flex fuel support (Direct sensor input). Tune your engine's boost, fuel and ignition by ethanol content.
- Flexible tuning setup for Petrol (Gasoline), Methanol and Ethanol.
- Closed Loop 02 Control. Dual bank control for precise tuning (with optional external CAN O2 Wideband Controller Kit).
- Knock Control. Synchronised to engine position with high speed digital filtering for accurate detection.
- Variable cam control - Independently control up to 4 camshafts.
- Closed Loop Idle Speed Control with learning for consistent idle stability.
- Long term learning (auto tune) on fuel, ignition, cam, boost and idle control maps (up to 4D).
- On-board data logging. Up to 40 channels of logging at sample rates up to 5ms (200Hz) with 2MB of internal memory.
- Laptop data logging. DLog all available channels directly to your laptop's hard drive for both tuning and diagnostics.
- Dual CAN Bus communication for Haltech dashes and expansion devices. Supports OEM CAN and OBDII. View live engine data and set/clear diagnostic trouble codes.
- 1 - 4 Injection stages with individual injector flow rates per injector.
- Anti-Lag/Rotational idle for closed course racing, rally, circuit or drift. Build and maintain boost during closed throttle conditions.
- Rolling Anti-Lag. Lock to your current or pre-set RPM or road speed for roll racing or pit lane limiting.
- Launch Control. Control your engine's power delivery, RPM and boost for consistent performance at the start line.
- Traction Control. Control your engine's power output via mappable front vs rear axle or individual wheel speed slip.
- Tuning table resolution up to 32 x 32 x 8
- Limitless tuning flexibility. Tune your engine by a combination of 4D tuning tables combined with 3D per cylinder compensations and multiple user-definable corrections.
- Per Cylinder Tuning Correction - 3D
- Wideband O2 Control. Connect up to 9 channels via CAN expansion devices.
- Thermocouples/EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature). Connect up to 12 channels via external CAN expansion devices.
- Advanced Engine Protection. Set multi-level limits for sensors and protect your engine against common causes of failure.
- Nitrous control with advanced programming of up to 6 stages of wet or dry nitrous kits with on/off delays and banked control options. 3D fuel and ignition corrections for all stages.
- Boost control. Intelligent 4D closed loop learning with flexible, user-definable axis and 14 fully user-definable corrections.
- Sequential turbo control
- CO2 boost control. Wastegate pressure and position, intake air bleed control (charge pipe wastegate) functionality for the hard-core racer.
- Flat shifting. Optimise your shifting precision via a combination of inputs such as a clutch switch or strain gauge.
- Shock Travel/Ride Height inputs allow dynamic tuning and data logging to assist in chassis development and power delivery.
- Timer functions. Use the combination of the race timer and 5 additional programmable timers for time-based control of multiple engine parameters, power delivery and other user definable functions.
- Trans brake function allows smooth and consistent control of start line staging (Bump or Creep).