Product SKU: HAL HT-011310
Haltech GPS Speed Input module converts GPS Speed to a pulsed digital output. Using data received from the Global Positioning Satellite network, the GPS Speed Sender calculates three-dimensional ground speed and provides a pulsed output similar to that of a mechanical speed sender.
These modules are an ideal replacement for mechanical speed senders and can be used in applications that require a digital speed signal. You can have accurate GPS based speed inputs to any device which requires a digital speed signal such as speedometers, dash displays, ECU's and data loggers.
- Provides accurate GPS based speed output
- Can be calibrated for different applications
- Ideal for speedometer, dash displays, ECU and data logging inputs
- Calibration can be changed using ESP software
- Antenna wire length - 300mm
- Outputs - 0v to 12v Pulsed Output
- Default 5000 pulses per kilometer
- GPS Speed Input Module
- GPS Antenna
- Matching male DTM-3 Connector and pins