Product SKU: HAL HT-011600
The Haltech TMS-4 is a simple, plug-and-play way to monitor tyre pressures through your Haltech ECU.
The TMS-4 system is available in two kit forms, with different tyre pressure sensors. These can be mounted inside the tyre (HT-011600) or externally (HT-011601). Both sets of sensors are able to warn of air leaks, temperature variations, and when the pressure is over or under a set level.
The internal pressure sensors provided with the TMS-4 External Sensor Kit (HT-011600) can be fitted inside the car’s wheels by removing the tires and mounting the sensors directly in place of the valves.
The TMS-4 receiver takes in the signal from each of the four tyre pressure sensors and sends it to your Haltech ECU through the CAN cable (included in each kit). Connecting the receiver is a simple matter of plugging the 6 pin connector into the rear of the receiver and connecting the DTM connector into your Haltech CAN network.
The signal from the TMS-4 receiver will display as separate tyre channels in the NSP software and can be re-assigned to any wheel if you need to rotate tyres or swap wheels. The sensors can also be turned off in the software if you do not want to monitor a specific wheel.
- Plug n Play with Haltech ECUs using NSP or ESP software packages
- Receiver operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Receiver environmentally sealed to IP67 standard
- Internal sensors environmentally sealed to IP67 standard (HT-011600)
- External sensors environmentally sealed to IP69 standard (HT-011601)
- Sensor operating temperature: -40°C to 125°C (-40°F to 257°F)
- Capable of reading up to 116psi air pressure
- TMS-4 Internal Sensors (HT-011600)
- Battery Model CR2023, 140mAh (Not Replaceable)
- Battery Lifespan up to 3 years
- Standby Current <0.7uA
- Pressure Measurement Range 0-800kpa (0-116psi)
- Temperature Measurement Range -40°C to +125°C (-40°F to 257°F)
- Ingress Protection IP67
- 1x Haltech TMS-4 receiver
- 1x TE MCON to DTM-4 CAN cable
- 4x internal tyre pressure sensors
- 1x Mounting Hardware: nut and washer set
- 1x Warning sticker set
- 1x Quick Start Guide
- This is the INTERNAL version.
- Batteries for internal sensors are included and are not replaceable. Typical lifespan of battery is up to 3 years
- Haltech Nexus and Elite ECU's using NSP and ESP Software