Product SKU: IDX 1300.60.11.14.4
Injector Dynamics provide the absolute best fuel injectors available, and have quickly become the standard for tuners and car builders worldwide. Injector Dynamics fuel injectors are the result of batch testing large quantities of specially modified fuel injectors, and then carefully matching them into sets based on their dynamic flow across the pulse width range. The result is vastly superior cylinder to cylinder consistency, even at very low pulse widths.
In addition to receiving tightly matched injectors, you will be provided with dead time compensation values across the entire pressure and voltage range of the injector. This data will insure that the compensations in your ECU work properly, and your air fuel ratios will remain consistent as atmospheric or voltage conditions change.
Included with kits are the clips and pins that fit the Injector Dynamics Injectors. You can either re-pin your factory harness or purchase the optional plug and play adapters.
- The ID1300x² is an all new injector, designed in partnership with Bosch Motorsport
- Designed with alternative fuels (like Ethanol E85) in mind
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1335cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility – Compatible With All Known Fuels – (Designed Specifically for Alternative Fuels)
- Electrical Connector – USCAR
- 4 top-feed injectors
- 4 wire-in connectors
- 1988-2000 Honda Civic
- 1990-2001 Honda Integra
- 1992-2002 Honda Accord (4cyl)
- 1992-2001 Honda Prelude
- Does not fit D17 engine