Product SKU: IDX 1700.48.11.F20.4
Injector Dynamics provide the absolute best fuel injectors available, and have quickly become the standard for tuners and car builders worldwide. Injector Dynamics fuel injectors are the result of batch testing large quantities of specially modified fuel injectors, and then carefully matching them into sets based on their dynamic flow across the pulse width range. The result is vastly superior cylinder to cylinder consistency, even at very low pulse widths.
In addition to receiving tightly matched injectors, you will be provided with dead time compensation values across the entire pressure and voltage range of the injector. This data will insure that the compensations in your ECU work properly, and your air fuel ratios will remain consistent as atmospheric or voltage conditions change.
Included with kits are the clips and pins that fit the Injector Dynamics Injectors. You can either re-pin your factory harness or purchase the optional plug and play adapters.
- The ID1700x was designed to be an all fuel compatible injector, capable of very high flow rates
- Designed with alternative fuels (like Ethanol E85) in mind
- Corrosion resistant internals make it compatible with all known fuels, capable of extended service life with corrosive fuels
- Compact body allows fitment in 200+ applications, including current and future engines utilizing short body injectors
- Improved internal flow path increases output by 5% without sacrificing low flow performance
- Stronger magnetic circuit offers stable operation up to 10 bar
- Replaceable inlet filter extends service life
NOTE: The ID1700x will deliver flawless stoichiometric idle and cruise mixtures on E85, but like the ID2000, should not be expected to do so on gasoline. If you need flawless drivability on gasoline, the ID1300x will provide this, and is capable of approximately 150hp per injector on E85.
- Nominal Flow Rate – 1725cc/min @ 3.0 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Iso-Octane at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure – 7.0 Bar (101.5 psi)
Fuel Compatibility – Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels.
Electrical Connector – USCAR
- 4 top-feed injectors
- 4 wire-in connectors
- 2000-2005 Honda S2000 AP1 F20C
- 2006-2009 Honda S2000 AP2 F22C