Product SKU: LNK FURYX
The Link G4X range of engine management systems builds upon the previous G4+ ECUs by featuring an all new micro-processor, an upgraded communications chip and expanded data logging. These improvements allow for a more responsive and accurate tune, much faster download speeds and far greater internal data logging capacity.
The Link G4X range of engine management systems are well known for delivering class-leading performance without sacrificing factory levels of drivability.
The Link G4X FuryX ECU is the latest version of our premium ECU lineup. The FuryX is similar to the XtremeX, with built-in E-throttle control and all the advanced features including Anti-lag, Cruise Control and Traction Control, but with added Onboard Digital Wideband Lambda Control. The added benefit of a Onboard Digital Wideband Lambda Controller means higher accuracy of the unit, plus a simple setup.
With 8 injector drives and 6 ignition drives, the FuryX can control up to 3 rotors or 6 cylinders with sequential injection and direct spark, making it an excellent choice for professional level motorsport or more demanding road car applications.
Now on the G4X platform, the FuryX features a faster processor, faster communications & a huge 512 megabytes of data logging! Control loops are also more precise compared to its G4+ predecessor, along with advancements such as single precision floating point format fuel tables, better resolution within ignition timing and faster communications.
G4X features logging at 32bit using up to 250 channels, each limited to up to 1kHz per channel (by the Operating System), with a maximum of 100 kSamples/sec. It also features 8 x faster communications speed, allowing you to download logs 8 x faster and pushes all the logging quickly up to a new and improved PCLink.
- 1-12 Cylinder Distributed
- 2-12 Cylinder Wasted Spark
- 1-6 Cylinder Direct Spark
- Odd Fire Engines
- 2-Stroke, 4 Stroke and Rotary Engines
- Configurable Firing Order
- Configurable TDC Points (for odd fire)
- 8 x Digital inputs (with 2 additional shared with second CAN Bus)
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 9 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger inputs
- 2 x Knock inputs
- 1 x LSU 4.9 Wideband lambda sensor input
- 8 x Injector drives
- 6 x Ignition drivers
- 10 x Auxiliary outputs (All PWM capable)
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
- Note: unused ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- 2 x CAN bus (second CAN Bus shared with Digital Inputs 9 & 10)
- 1 x Serial (RS232) connection
- 1 x USB tuning connection
- Upgraded Communications Chip
- G4X FuryX ECU
- USB tuning cable
- Wiring and Installation Instructions
- 2 large Link Stickers
- 2 small Link Stickers
- Length: 185 mm
- Width: 130 mm
- Height: 40 mm
- Weight: 680 grams