Product SKU: RED 11804
Red Line synthetic motor oil is a unique formula designed to provide the highest protection, cleanliness, and superior drain intervals—with the lowest friction for your gasoline, diesel, motorcycle, or marine engine. Choose the viscosity best suited for your engine—and experience the performance and protection of Red Line synthetic motor oil. Produced in only one top-of-the-line grade, these products offer the highest quality available on the market today and in the widest variety of viscosity.
- Full-synthetic ester formula for passenger cars, light trucks, performance vehicles and marine applications
- Designed to provide the highest protection, efficiency, cleanliness and superior drain intervals
- Excellent wear protection and friction reduction across a wide range of operating conditions
- High detergency allows extended drain intervals and provides increased cleanliness
- Improved fuel economy and ring seal for more power
- Superior high temperature stability and oxidation resistance increases lubrication of hot metal compared to other synthetics
- High natural viscosity index (VI) provides thicker oil film in bearings and cams
- Less evaporation than other synthetics for improved efficiency and ring seal
- Blended with polyol ester base stocks that feature natural multi-grade properties, avoiding unnecessary additives that hinder lubricity
- All products are completely compatible with other conventional and synthetic motor oils
- 0W20 - Lightest, most efficient motor oil available. Not kidding.
- 0W30 - The motor oil where outright performance meets fuel efficiency and cold climates.
- 0W40 - Where big-time protection meets low temperature flow for many European applications.
- 5W20 - Ford and Honda started this fuel efficient trend, Red Line improved it.
- 5W30 - The most popular viscosity, here using a bulletproof formula.
- 5W40 - Cold flow and stable protection for Euro masters of performance.
- 10W30 - Old-school viscosity for new school thinkers, gets up to temp quickly.
- 10W40 - Muscle car traditionalists love this one, with high zinc like our others.
- 15W50 - Fast and Furious? Your turbo motor will like our cheesy reference.
- 20W50 - Ramps up to temp quickly and fights off the extreme conditions.