Product SKU: RED 10204
Red Line’s Racing Oils have a global reputation as the ultimate racing lubricant--many teams who have found that the improved performance and equipment durability is the key to winning. Our oils are made with the most thermally stable synthetic base stocks available and provide the best high-temperature lubrication and a higher film strength than any petroleum or synthetic on the market today. Although Red Line racing oils are categorized as “straight grades”, their low-temperature properties make them exceptional multigrades, allowing 2-4% more power than an oil of similar viscosity, while providing much more protection. Each reduction in viscosity grade allows 1-2% more power. To reduce the chance of detonation, our race oils contain very few detergents and are not recommended for street use.
- Reformulated for improved frictional properties
- Special detergents for improved lubricity and less detonation
- Polyol ester base stocks provide more stability and film strength when exposed to excess fuel dilution
- Each of these products has no less than 2200ppm of zinc and phosphorus for antiwear
- Each race oil product is a multi-grade, offering 2-4% more power than oil of a similar viscosity - 20WT is a 5W20, 30WT is a 10W30, 40WT is a 15W40, 50WT is a 15W50
- Improved protection at startup, lower oil temp, cleanliness
- Remember to change these oils more frequently than regular motor oils
- 20WT (5W20) - A favorite of 4-Cycle karters, low drag and serious protection.
- 30WT (10W30) - If you watch your oil temp, you know this viscosity is likely the right one.
- 40WT (15W40) - Versatile product used in stock car racing, road racing and sprint cars
- 50WT (15W50) - Used in applications with wider bearing clearances