Product SKU: RYW Y-K2-BASE
Version 2 of the Rywire K-series engine harness was created to facilitate a more universal chassis, and harness routing preference. This style can be routed more like the OEM K-series engine harness through the center or more to the right on the firewall than it's Version 1 counterpart. This routing method is ideal for our (RHD) Right Hand Drive customers however NOT exclusive to RHD chassis and still works fine on a LHD chassis. Version 2 is also routed in a way that allows you to get around aggressive headers.
These harnesses are warrantied and guaranteed to work, we provide excellent installation phone support and troubleshooting to ensure this reputation for quality, however they are non-refundable. Our Budget K-series Version 2 (K2) wire-tuck engine harness is nearly identical to its K2 Mil-spec counterpart with the primary differences being the type of wire used, the single black wire color and expandable loom used.
- All connectors and materials are new.
- Each connector is crimped with pneumatic heads to ensure an OEM crimp every time, then tagged with a white identification label for easy installation.
- All heavy interference circuits are protected and grounded with proper wire covering.
- Our engine harnesses are 100% quality tested pin to pin; And resistance checked to ensure no voltage fluctuations.
These are the best harnesses money can buy. NO CORE is necessary when buying a harness from us! This harness follows an OEM style configuration meaning that you'll still need a interior computer plug adapter for your chassis!
Harness Connector List:
- VTEC solenoid
- Oil pressure sending unit
- Crank Sensor (CKP)(02-04 K20 style)
- Coils 1-4
- Cam (CPS) Exhaust Side
- Top Dead Center sensor (TDC) Intake Side
- Engine Coolant Temp (ECT) (02-04 K20 style)
- Knock Sensor (KS)(02-04 K20 style)
- Intake Air Temperature (IAT)
- Alternator (02-04 K20 style)
- Manifold Air Pressure (MAP)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Idle control motor
- Electronic speed sensor (VSS)
- Injectors 1-4
- h20 sending unit (for gauge cluster)
- Reverse Lights
- Reverse Lockout solenoid
- Starter signal
- Computer plugs A and B
- Power distribution cap
- 2 Extra Wires
Note: Charge harness and Interior chassis harness sold separately.