Product SKU: CLM FW-669-AL
Every Clutch Masters flywheel is proudly designed and manufactured in the USA. Flywheels are first designed in CAD and are then precision CNC machined in house in one of or Haas CNC lathes out of 6061 aluminum. After machining, the flywheel is zero balanced to ensure it is evenly weighted on all sides and spins 100% true. Each aluminum flywheel is Type 3 Hard Anodized for the ultimate in durability and protection of the aluminum. The flywheel is then assembled by a Clutch Master Craftsman, double checked for imperfections and tolerances, and is then ready to be paired with your OEM clutch kit or one of our FX100-FX500 single disc clutch kits or twin disc options. All flywheels are SFI 1.2 Certified for use in motorsports.
- Light-weight for improved performance and Quicker Rev’s.
- Aluminum Flywheel consist of a replaceable heat shield (friction surface), eliminating need to resurface flywheel.
- Reduces turbo “lag” in turbo-charged engines.
- Increased supercharger efficiency due to less drag on the crank.
- Improved mid-range torque in naturally aspirated engines.
- CNC Machined and balanced.
- SFI Certified.
Note: Item images may be generic stock images, not vehicle specific.
- 01-08 Honda S00 2.0L / 2.2L
- Flywheel Weight: 11 lbs