Product SKU: CLM N08023-H
The Clutch Masters hydraulic bearing is a direct bolt on when using a Clutch Masters FX725 series unit. Other versions of a hydraulic bearing require an upgraded master cylinder and reservoir, however the Clutch Masters Hydraulic Bearing requires no modifications or alterations to the gearbox or master cylinder. The Clutch Masters Hydraulic Bearing is tested and manufactured in the USA to ensure the highest quality and our standards.
Advantages when using a Hydraulic bearing:
- Less moving parts such as the clutch fork and release bearing, as well as a wearing pivot ball.
- Softer pedal feel
- Consistent pressure for easier and smoother engagement.
- Reduced shock to the drivetrain
- Aluminum Housing and Piston
- High Speed Roller Bearing
- Steel Braided lines
- Shim Kit
Note: Item images may be generic stock images, not vehicle specific.
- 01-09 Honda S2000 (Must Use FX725 Series Clutch Kit)
- Must use with clutch kit number 08023-TD7R-SVH