Product SKU: COB BAP3-MAZ-002
This part is legal under the provisions of EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy. COBB Tuning has established a reasonable basis (testing results) to verify that this product allows the vehicle to operate within legal emissions standards and is therefore legal to be sold for on-street use in all states that accept the legal provisions of the Clean Air Act and EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy.
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.
Testing with the California Air Resources Board, in order to achieve 50-state compliance, is pending. Once testing is complete with California, and an EO number is issued, this product will be updated to 50-state legal status.
Simple ECU and TCM flashing with gauge package! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU and TCM upgrade solution for your Mazda. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
- Interchangeable faceplates
MAZDA SPECIFIC FEATURES:
- Advanced Tuning Settings: Dial in performance features such as launch control, flat-foot shift, and wastegate duty cycle, directly from the Accessport. Simply enable “Advanced Tuning Settings” to begin.
- Launch Control ? Launch Control builds boost and generates instantaneous horsepower off the line. Once enabled, these settings can be adjusted before each flash of a compatible map.
- Flat-foot Shift - Keep the throttle on the floor during shifts and maintain boost between gears with this customizable RPM setting. Once enabled, these settings can be dialed in on the Accessport before each flash of a compatible map.
- Wastegate Duty Cycle ? Adjust your wastegate duty cycle during flashes (-50% to +10%) to correct underboost, overboost, and boost cut conditions (requires COBB OTS maps).