Product SKU: COB BAP3-MIT-002
This part is in the process of external testing with the EO process ongoing. NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.
While we believe that that these parts comply with EPA’s Anti-Tampering Policy we have not completed the testing/CARB EO submission process.
Simple ECU and TCM flashing with gauge package! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
Off The Shelf maps are available for USDM Evo Xs only. Other market vehicles are supported but will require custom tuning.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Mitsubishi. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
- Interchangeable faceplates
MITSUBISHI SPECIFIC FEATURES:
- SST Logging: Log SST transmission data monitors to diagnose mechanical issues or improve transmission characteristics. Transmission monitors can be logged simultaneously along with Engine monitors. Note: SST logging is limited to Evolution X MR and Lancer Ralliart applications.