Product SKU: cobbAP3-FOR-003
50 State Legal.
This part is legal for sale and use on Emissions Controlled Vehicles in all 50 states when used in accordance with the manufacturer's application guide because it has a California Air Resources Board (CARB) Executive Order (EO) number: D-660-6
Simple ECU and TCM flashing with gauge package! The new in-cabin mountable Accessport V3 has a large, full color, higher resolution screen which allows you to monitor up to six parameters in real time. Fully customizable from the look (multiple bezel colors), layout (set up race, street, or dyno gauge clusters), and mounting options (choose from 1,000s of standard vehicle mounts). And what's looks without brains? More processing power, memory, and storage to flash faster while saving all of your maps and logs. This is your new Accessport.
Warning! Installation of this Accessport over anything other than OEM or COBB software may result in ECU/TCU failure. Please contact COBB Support if you have any questions.
The Accessport is the world's best selling, most flexible, and easiest to use ECU upgrade solution for your Ford. Unlock power hidden within the vehicle by replacing conservative factory settings with more aggressive calibrations. Follow our staged upgrade path with pre-loaded Off The Shelf (OTS) maps or use custom mapping for any modification level. It's the last engine management solution you'll ever need.
- Larger, full color, higher resolution screen
- Customizable multi-gauge display
- In vehicle mount, with on/off switch
- Faster and easier to use with a familiar face
- Interchangeable faceplates
FORD SPECIFIC FEATURES:
- COBB Adjustable Traction Control: Adjust target traction slip on the fly (Slots 1-8) and maximize tire grip to best suit given track conditions (wet/damp/dry/street/slip/burnout/etc). Note: Feature must be enabled in ECU calibration for use. (Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Focus RS & 2015 - 2017 Mustang Only.)
- COBB Flat Foot Shift (MT Only): Improve shift times and keep boost built during shifts. Flat Foot Shifting can hold engine RPM at a set RPM between 3000-8000 RPM during shifting. This feature is enabled in COBB OTS maps. (Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Focus RS & 2015 - 2017 Mustang Only.)
- COBB Launch Control: Adjust Launch Control on the fly with 6 pre-configured RPM slots to dial in launch based on track conditions and vehicle configuration. Enabled in OTS Maps and configurable within Accesstuner Pro. (Fiesta ST, Focus ST, Focus RS & 2015 - 2017 Mustang Only.)
- COBB Change Map Slot: Map switching allows for instant changes to several tables inside the vehicles calibration without having to re-flash the ECU! Each "Map Slot" is grouped into a folder found inside the Map Switching Features group. When a map slot is selected by the driver, the ECU will use the corresponding values as defined in each folder. Further Documentation can be found here.
- COBB Burnout Mode: Enabled in OTS (Off the Shelf Maps) This feature allows you to hold the car at a predetermined RPM and perform a burnout. Burnout mode prevents you from over revving the engine while performing a burnout! (Fiesta ST, Focus ST & 2015 - 2017 Mustang Only.)