Product SKU: FOR FA500-EP82
Fortune Auto engineers were tasked with a focused goal to make the Generation 7 – 500 Series dampers the best single adjustable system on the market at a very affordable price point. All systems are completely hand-built. We insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer the best quality control in the industry.
At Fortune Auto, we approach the science of suspension with a mentality of customization that has raised the industry’s standards of performance.
- FA Synthetic Shock Oil
- Flow Digressive Piston Technology™
- Custom Built and Dyno Tested
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- 24-Step Adjustable Dampers
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- T6 6061 Aluminum Mounts and Camber Plates
- Rebuildable and Revalveable at our Facility in Richmond, VA
- Modularity – Upgradeable to 2-Way or 3-Way Canister
Research on the racetrack has helped us develop the Fortune Auto 500 Series into a great all-around shock absorber. Using high quality components that meet our strict standards allows us to optimize comfort, reliability, and longevity.
Occasional Track Use
Digressive piston technology allows for stiff low-speed compression/rebound force. This gives more control of driver inputs such as roll, dive, and squat. However, at fast stroke speeds (i.e. high speed bumps) the suspension becomes supple in response to bumps and irregularities in the road for maximum control.
Due to industry wide material shortage and global logistic delays, longer than normal lead times are temporarily expected. Most applications have a 4-8 week lead time.
Application Specific Notes