Product SKU: HAL HT-067010
Haltech is proud to offer their crisp, clear and full colour display, the all new Haltech iC-7 Display Dash lets you see things in a brand new way. Designed and manufactured in Australia with motoring enthusiasts in mind, the iC-7 offers market-leading features in a unique, state-of-the-art package.
Featuring auto-dimming ambient light reactive brightness, user-programmable multi-colour shift light bar, the iC-7 connects directly to all current Haltech ECUs via a CAN network.
- 7 inch Display
- Ideal replacement for individual analogue gauge clusters.
- Easy to install and configure.
- User adjustable brightness control with automatic dimming.
- User configurable channels, units and alarms.
- 14 programmable, seven colour shift light LEDs.
- Controlled via easily accessible, face-mounted control buttons.
- Configuration via Haltech iC-7 software and USB cable.
- Haltech iC-7 Display Dash
- 34 Pin main connector harness (including 10 x spare pins for input wiring)
- DTM-4 to DTM-4 CAN extension cable
- USB to M5 right angle cable
- USB Cable
- Mounting Screws
- USB flash drive with iC-7 Software
- Quick Start Guide
- Haltech stickers and a fabric keyring tag
- All current Haltech ECUs via CAN
- Plug'n'Play compatible with Link ECU
- Plug'n'Play compatible with MaxxECU
- Plug'n'Play compatible with Microtech
- Plug'n'Play compatible with MoTeC M1 series
- Plug'n'Play compatible with MoTeC hundred series (M400,600,800 gold box ECUs)
- Plug'n'Play compatible with Syvecs