Whether you lived through the 1980's or not, this retro t-shirt will bring the magic of the Excellence Eighties right back. Bold colors and great advances in technology makes this shirt stand out.
Toyota introduced the MK2 Celica Supra to the North American market in 1982 powered by a direct descendant to the legendary Toyota 2000GT's M-series straight-six engine. Overseas in Japan, shortly after it's introduction, HKS stuffed twin turbos into their MK2 Celica Supra and it became the first Japanese car to reach 300 km/h (~186 mph) at Yatabe Test Track.
- 5.6 oz, pre-shrunk poly/cotton blend
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Tear-away neck label
- Double-needle stitched for durability
- Lightweight and comfortable
- DryBlend® fabric with moisture-wicking capabilities
- Standard fit, straight fit on body, chest and arms