Product SKU: LNK JZX90X
Free yourself from the constraints of the factory ECU. The Link G4X Toyota JZX90 Plug In fits the Toyota Chaser, Mark II, Cresta JZX90-chassis and the Soarer JZZ30-chassis non-VVTi engines. The ECU PCB fits discretely inside the original factory enclosure and mounts using the factory brackets.
The Link G4X range of engine management systems are well known for delivering class-leading performance without sacrificing factory levels of drivability. The G4X plug-in ECUs are designed to be the most complete plug-in solution yet. Installation of Link's ECU is a breeze with no alteration of the factory wiring loom required. A built-in connector (or pins in some models) provides additional inputs and outputs such as oil pressure inputs or anti-lag / logging switches.
This Link Plug-and-Play ECU is compatible with the following (manual transmission only):
- Toyota JZX90 (Chaser/Cresta/Mark II) with 1JZ-GTE (Non-VVTi) engine
- Toyota JZZ30 (Soarer) with 1JZ-GTE (Non-VVTi) engine
All Link G4X plug-in ECUs come with a base map. While these maps are designed to help save time for you and your tuner, it is essential that these are used simply as a starting point for further tuning.
The engine can easily be converted to speed density by removing the air flow meter and instead using a suitable MAP and air temperature sensor. Likewise, this ECU can also be setup to control boost electronically with in-cabin adjustment. This eliminates the need to purchase a separate electronic boost control system.
The vehicle’s original sensors & actuators are used except for the following exceptions:
- MAP sensor – This ECU comes with an on-board 7-Bar MAP sensor. The factory airflow meter is not required.
- Inlet Air Temp Sensor (IAT) – While the factory IAT sensor can be used, we strongly recommend upgrading to a fast response IAT sensor (available separately).
- Electronic boost control – The factory boost solenoid control wiring is used, however the boost solenoid itself must be upgraded on applications using an external wastegate or elevated boost levels. If in-cabin boost adjustment is required then a boost knob or boost switch is also needed. These can be connected to the expansion connector of the ECU using the XS Loom.
- Injectors -The Link G4X plug in is NOT designed to be used with low impedance injectors.
Note: Please check your connector matches the header in the listed photo before purchasing. Factory traction control not supported, dash light may be illuminated.
Extra sensor inputs
The expansion connectors on the Link G4X board is provided to allow the easy connection of additional ECU inputs. These may be used for functions such as driver adjustable boost control, switchable fuel/ignition maps, wideband lambda input, external MAP sensor, fuel pressure and oil temp/pressure.