Product SKU: MOM IND35MAOP
With over 50 years of experience producing performance accessories, MOMO goes back to their roots with the Heritage Line. With retro-inspired designs and exceptional quality, the Heritage Line connects MOMO’s past with today’s innovations to produce a state-of-the-art product for your modern and classic sports car.
MOMO steering wheels are engineered with precision and functionality in mind and is the perfect option to upgrade both your vehicle's style and performance. MOMO products are made from high-grade materials to the strict standards of the automotive industry to ensure premium quality and great durability you are looking for. It will operate at its maximum efficiency level and meet your most demanding needs and requirements. This steering wheel will provide long years or reliable and worry-free service.
Beautiful mahogany wood in a zebrano gloss finish with brushed aluminum accents create a unique vintage design that makes the MOMO Heritage Indy Steering Wheel a must-have for MOMO driving enthusiasts and collectors. The stacked MOMO Heritage logo that dates back to the 1960's on both the horn button and spoke enhance the retro look of this steering wheel and are joined by a laser engraved INDY insignia, a name that holds even more automotive history. Finger grooves are precision carved into the backside of the steering wheel for improved grip and comfort.
- 350mm / 13.78" diameter
- 6 bolt pattern with 70mm PCD
- Mahogany wood grip with high gloss finish
- Three aluminum brushed silver spokes with holes
- 37mm dish depth
- Engraved INDY and MOMO logo on bottom spoke
- Expertly crafted from premium materials
- Designed to match rigorous quality standards
- Designed with the utmost care and attention to detail
- Ensures excellent performance
- Provides long lasting service life
- Made and imported from Italy
- Genuine black MOMO horn button w/yellow MOMO logo
- Horn button wire
- Compatible with Momo and aftermarket hubs that support a 70mm PCD
- Hub sold separately