Product SKU: MOT 105779
Motul Gear Competition 75W140 gear oil is a fully synthetic racing lubricant based on Ester-Technology. It is suitable for all hypoid differentials with limited slip system, gearbox with integrated limited slip differential, mechanical transmission, synchronised or not synchronised gearboxes, transfer gearboxes.
- Fully Synthetic - Ester based
- Racing lubricant for limited slip differential integrated in the gearbox or not
- Exceeds existing standards
- Extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti-wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and a longer life time.
- Included friction modifier avoid noisy or dragging limited slip differential.
- 0 percent shear loss: Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions.
- Stays in 140 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard, July 1998 update.
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear.
- 140 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise.
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold.
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design.
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
Specifications: API GL5 - MUGEN Le Mans 24H - HEWLAND and X-TRAC Japanese GT