Product SKU: PRL-HC11-15T-INT-HVI
PRL Motorsport's 11th Gen Civic 1.5T High Volume Intake system utilizes a 4" oiled cone filter and 1-piece High Volume MAF housing to allow maximum airflow while delivering proper fuel trims. The HDPE rotomolded air box attaches to the supplied High Volume Inlet Air Duct and utilizes the factory air guide + seal for optimal airflow and heat-soak reduction. Custom molded 4-ply silicone with receiving grooves allows for all components to be safely attached without obstructing airflow. Customers can also access the air filter for maintenance without removing the air box!
Unlike the 10th Gen Civic 1.5T chassis, the 11th Gen / 5th Gen Integra features a rather large and efficient air duct through the front bumper/grill from the factory. We elected to retain the factory air guides, and utilize them in the HVI design. PRL's engineers decided to take this one step further, though. In an effort to promote maximum airflow volume, the HVI comes standard with it's own injection molded High Volume Inlet Duct that attaches to the air box with OE-style clips and seals against the factory rubber seal/guide on the hood. We have also integrated a provision at the bottom of the air box for enthusiasts looking to turn this intake into a true cold air intake by installing the High Volume "Plus" Cold Air Intake Duct!
- Fits all 2022+ Honda Civic 1.5T
- Fits all 2023+ Acura Integra 1.5T
- Fits all variant models including Si, CVT, 6MT, RHD, International Models, Etc.
- (1) High Volume Air Box Assembly
- (1) High Volume Intake Inlet Air Duct
- (1) High Volume MAF Housing Assembly
- (1) 4" ID Oiled Cone Filter
- (1) 4-Ply Silicone Intake Hose
- (2) 304 Stainless Steel Worm Drive Hose Clamps
- (2) 304 Stainless Steel Mounting Brackets
- (2) Rubber Grommets,
- (1) Post Mount
- (3) OE-Style Push-Through Clips
- Stainless Hardware/Bolts
- NO ECU CALIBRATION REQUIRED
- 10+ Horsepower & Torque Gains!