Product SKU: RAD 20-0104-01
The Radium Engineering brake master cylinder brace installs on the LH strut tower and provides needed support and immediate response for hard braking. The billet aluminum design is lightweight yet very stiff. The strategically selected adjustment screw prevents damage to the master cylinder housing with the use of a large diameter aluminum head. The included stainless steel "easy-on" locknut prohibits any potential slippage of the set preload.
How It Works
When the brake pedal is depressed, not all the mechanical energy is transferred into hydraulic brake line pressure. Unfortunately some of the energy is wasted flexing the thin firewall. With the Radium Engineering master cylinder brace, firewall flexing is eliminated allowing all of the brake pedal input force to be applied for stopping the vehicle. This enables a firmer pedal feel and more responsive brake system.
- CNC machined from solid 6061 aluminum
- Black anodized and laser engraved with Radium logo
- Aluminum preload adjustment bolt (will not harm the aluminum MC)
- Stainless steel "easy-on" lock nut
- Stainless steel replacement M6 bolts
Using factory mounting holes, installation just takes minutes. This brace does not require any cutting, drilling, or modifications to the vehicle. Compatible with all left hand drive FR-S, BRZ, and 86 variations as well as manual and automatic transmission models.
- 12-21 Toyota 86 (LHD ONLY)
- 12-20 Subaru BRZ (LHD ONLY)
- 12-16 Scion FR-S (LHD ONLY)